I’ve been experimenting with writing small stories about skellies on the market, just 1 or 2 sentences, and 1 out of 3 posts, gets sold within 24 hours I’d say.
So I thought, perhaps this is a perfect thing to get the community involved with.
Feel free to write more if you like 🙂 Can write a whole twitter storm if you want.
Here are 2 examples, Billy the Bank Hater sold almost instantly.
Adopt a skelly story. Community push.
- Post a tweet about a skelly on the market, with link and photo. With a short story. #adoptaskelly
- Post the link to that tweet here in the comments
- One will be picked randomly to receive a skelly
- One retweeter will be picked randomly to receive a spider
- Must hold skelly or spider to recieve prize.
- Must follow @boneworld_sol, @vozyako, @blondecg
This is a “corrupt” Giveaway. Click here to read more.